Captain Robert Gray, the first American to circumnavigate the globe originally discovered Grays Harbor in 1792. This majestic deepwater port links the Pacific Ocean to the enchanting Quinault Rain Forest.
Starts off dark grey ageing into a deep gunmetal hue. Subtle layers will be visible as “grain” on the face of a radiused fingerboard in this colour.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the USA and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions 508 x 70 x 8mm