Truly about the music, this event in Australia inspired our combination of Maple Valley and Browns Point. Simple and communal, Supernatural, as they say.
These blanks will show only the solid top sheet of paper, revealing layers only after cutting a radius on the face of the fingerboard. Each board will have a unique pattern of colour depending on where the radius is cut in the material and the diameter of the radius. This material is not recommended for flat fingerboards such as classical, ukulele or banjo.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the USA and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions 508 x 70 x 8mm