r50 is made of fifty percent old corrugated cardboard (post-consumer waste) collected from recycling bins within the Seattle metropolitan area, then returned as a durable and unique surface material.
Starts with a medium brown aging into a warm honey-brown – similar to Browns Point. You can differentiate this color by noticing the small specks common to recycled paper.
Subtle layers will be visible as “grain” on the face of a radiused fingerboard in this color.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions: 508 x 70 x 8mm