R50 is made of fifty percent old corrugated cardboard (post-consumer waste) collected from recycling bins within the Seattle metropolitan area, then returned as a durable and unique surface material.
Starts with a medium brown ageing into a warm honey-brown – similar to Browns Point. You can differentiate this colour by noticing the small specks common to recycled paper.
Subtle layers will be visible as “grain” on the face of a radiused fingerboard in this colour.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the USA and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions 508 x 70 x 8mm