Redstone Peak, at 5,720 feet, is a remarkable jagged rock formation on the remote north side of 14,410-foot Mount Rainier. During certain parts of the day, the sun’s reflection off the rock creates a stunning red hue.
Redstone appears as a deep wine red at first, darkening slightly while becoming warmer.
Subtle layers will be visible as “grain” on the face of a radiused fingerboard in this colour.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions 508 x 70 x 8mm