This venue in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts has been a prime location for performance and education of music of all genres. With origins based on classical music dating back to 1937, our austere combination of Chocolate Glacier and Browns Point fits the bill perfectly.
These blanks will show only the solid top sheet of paper, revealing layers only after cutting a radius on the face of the fingerboard. Each board will have a unique pattern of color depending on where the radius is cut in the material and the diameter of the radius. This material is not recommended for flat fingerboards such as classical, ukelele, or banjo.
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
Dimensions: 508 x 70 x 8mm